Lately it's been slightly difficult for me to stay focused while praying (well, it's basically always challenging). So, each morning I have been praying the Lord's prayer, and that's it. It always amazes me how much a short, sweet, little prayer can help me throughout the day.
As far as the job search goes, I quit my warehouse job; it was hindering me from looking for other jobs. Now, I am working part-time as a Carside-to-Go "specialist" at Applebee's in the evenings, and in the mornings, I teach swimming lessons.
I had 2 interviews this past week. One interview was for a PT translator at a health care center, and the other was for a teller job at a bank. So far, I haven't heard anything back yet from either but it's only been a short time. Hopefully I can find something with decent health insurance coverage by the end of August!
Other than that, life if pretty much normal. My cat actually likes me now, living with my parents can be difficult at times, I miss my sister, the basement is taking forever to fix up, I'm a little scared to take classes in the fall, and I'm excited to go on vacation!
:D
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm praying for ya!
Post a Comment