Saturday, April 5, 2008

photographing Bible verses...



I've been reading through various sections of the Bible, currently the book of Job, and thought that in order to spice up the picture idea, I am going to try to pick one verse for each week (and add it to this page in English and Spanish) and then take pictures that in someway symbolize it's words and significance. Not only will it help me to memorize the verses, but it will help me to practice my Spanish as well as put pictures with the words since I think that I tend to be a very visual learner. And, I'd love to share these pictures and verses with all of you who read my fun little blog!

The first verse I've chosen comes from Job:

"Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble. He springs up like a flower and withers away; like a fleeting shadow, he does not endure."

Pocos son los días, y muchos los problemas, que vive el hombre nacido de mujer. Es como las flores, que brotan y se marchitan; es como efímera sombra que se esfuma.

Job 14:1-2

No comments: